samedi 3 mars 2007

What RSS and Oprah have in common

Finally! An easy, for-dummies explanation of how to take advantage of RSS, from Stephanie Quilao.

Now I just need someone to give me the same version for how to incorporate RSS feeds into my own blog. I'm convinced of its worthiness, I know it's possible, I know it's within reach, I know it's probably not that difficult. I just need a step-by-step guide on incorporating it.

I'm finding it difficult to find one-stop shopping for the basics. It's hard to plunge into a new world when everyone's speaking a language you don't know and are having a hard time trying to figure out. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

It's like being back in school : no one seems to want to raise their hand and ask for help finding the answers.

So there it is: my hand is up. I don't want to become a techie - I just want to understand the technology to be able to help my clients understand it, so I can hire a techie to make it all magically come to life.

SOS!

Aucun commentaire: