mardi 7 août 2007

Article of the Day: Slap in the Facebook: It's Time for Social Networks to Open Up

I'm loving Facebook - I'm having fun pushing its limits professionally, for my clients, while enjoying touching base with people I haven't seen in 20 years and with others I've been hoping to bump into again for a while.

That said, despite the hype, it's not the be-all-and-end-all. Scott Gilbertson of Wired does a good job of giving us a tour of the 'garden'.

Article here.

Now I just have to find the time to peruse all the goodies he's pointed us towards...

Plaxo's Pulse is first.


Thanks to Al Pasternak for the heads up. I'll take that as a thank you gift for introducing him to The Darylectones, who this weekend kindly gave me permission to use their music on the podcast I'm hoping to launch with one of my clients this fall. Check them out.

Aucun commentaire: