mardi 11 mars 2008

Inside PR debut

Episode 102 of Inside PR features moi and my Sunday night franco brain. It was past 10 on Sunday night when we taped this and my mind was furiously trying to translate as I spoke. My hats off to everyone else on this podcast panel who managed to get through the recording without uttering a 10th of the Uhs .. and ums .. that I did. There's definitely an art there that I am still in the process of refining.

I'm starting to realize that, as a podcaster, I do much better with a little preparation and some kind of roadmap in front of me. 100% improv is hard!

Thanks to Terry and Dave .. and a special thanks to Keith McArthur of com.motion, whose point of view as a former journalist and relatively new PR practitioner is always interesting. Like I said to our hosts, I think he's a keeper!

Aucun commentaire: